Business and Marketing Course
Module 7 – Business Strategy for Success
This module presents the final step of the business-marketing plan. All of the information you have created and gathered are ready to be put in place.
To complete the marketing aspects of your business, you can follow these steps and start small or grow quickly. The focus in this lesson is to nail down the strategies so you can automate the marketing if necessary and enjoy the benefits.
Download the Marketing Basics-Page One. Choose three marketing strategies by underlining your choices. We suggest 3-5 strategies that you employ regularly.
Employing the marketing strategies in a very doable plan.
Complete the planning process and begin…
Keep in mind that enough strategies are listed that you can begin now whether or not you have a website.
1. Choose three packaging tactics from column one that would be easy and fun for you to implement right now. One key to your success in to use your talents without any new training. Another key to your success if to do what you enjoy so you remain motivated.
Example: I chose these for my marketing because I am a prolific writer and can shape content into these three product packages.
- Articles – example-write five blog articles, or just articles of 300-500 words.
- Reports – Using Word or Pages app – package all articles into a small ebook or Pdf file. You can sell this or use it as a giveaway on Facebook and as a lead generator
- Powerpoints – Use the same content as a teaching tool using a PowerPoint presentation, which I can convert to a video file also.
- If you have a blog, then the five articles become blog entries which you send to social media outlets where you have profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and such)
Review this document and put a checkmark next to marketing ideas you will consider for your business.
Document: Marketing With Authority